Tuesday, November 10, 2009

this is what i call traveling!

Right now I am in Curicó, a small, pretty little town 4.5 hours south of Viña. I arrived Monday afternoon after a sad goodbye to the place I called home for over 5 weeks, and spent the day strolling around and relaxing in the comfortable hotel. I can't even remember what I did all day....just hung out I guess! The hotel's really great and quaint...I have my own little room with a TV and all the provisions I need in the kitchen..including endless coffee, so I'm pretty stoked.

But today was the best day ever. It's why I love traveling on my own and seeing new things and doing new things and being OUTSIDE. I spent the day in Reserva Nacional Radal Siete Tazas, an awesome national park that's practically empty this time of year. Lots of walking, lots of pretty views and lots of friendly Chileans helping a gringa out. This day involves a lot more stories that deserve being told in person, so I'll get there. But just know I had a wonderful time and I love spending the day with myself. And until then, here are pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment